Thursday, July 16, 2009

Father's Day 2009

So I decided I'd better do a little catching up since our vacation.

This year on Father's Day we met my Mom & Dad at the Park in Payson. Kari's work schedule didn't allow her to come to Show Low so we decided to meet her half way. We are two saps when it comes to being with our kids. Mom & Kelsey were coming up for Volleyball Camp so it was convenient for everyone.

We had a nice picnic lunch and Dad & Kirt opened some gifts we had brought. It was nice also to have Aunt Judy & Uncle Audrey come by the park.

(Me & My Dad - Max)

(Kari, Kirt, & Amanda)

I have always been my dad's favorite - I am sure my siblings think they are too. LOL

Its all good - it just means he's an awesome father.

Whether he likes it or not.

Kirt is an awesome dad too - he is really busy during the summer months but always seems to find the time to have those good one-on-one talks with the girls.
Our visit seemed all too short and then Dad & Kari headed back to Mesa.

It was fun to Have Mom, Kelsey, AND Elijah here for a few days too. I really needed my mom after the stressful week before. I had so much to do - We moved our office to a less expensive, larger, & quieter place. We are loving it now
& greatful to have a vacation to look forward to.

No comments: